Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: What Is Up With This Pirate Poker, Up In The Hostboard ToolBar?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Super Moderator
    What Is Up With This Pirate Poker, Up In The Hostboard ToolBar?


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    What Is Up With This Pirate Poker, Up In The Hostboard ToolBar?

    Everyone now has doubloons,Fans,under their profile.What is this about ? What does this have to do with Altec Lansing ?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What Is Up With This Pirate Poker, Up In The Hostboard ToolBar?

    Arrrrrrrrr. Bloody pair of deuces. Arrrrrrrrr.
    "[I]We're going all the way, till the wheels fall off and burn[/I]!"
    Bob Dylan, from [I]Brownsville Girl[/I]

    [I]"Time wounds all heels"[/I]
    John Lennon, referring to the Nixon/Hoover deportation fiasco.

  3. #3
    HB Super Moderator
    What Is Up With This Pirate Poker, Up In The Hostboard ToolBar?


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: What Is Up With This Pirate Poker, Up In The Hostboard ToolBar?

    Don't you have to have Doubloons to play ! First hand won with a pair of Jacks and then it was all done hill from there !

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member Audio_by_Goodwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Location
    West Michigan
    Posts
    2,157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What Is Up With This Pirate Poker, Up In The Hostboard ToolBar?

    Quote Originally Posted by Altec Best View Post
    Everyone now has doubloons,Fans,under their profile.What is this about ? What does this have to do with Altec Lansing ?
    I've got no idea what you're talking about. Everything looks normal to me.
    Audio_by_Goodwill
    Michigan, USA

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member Steve Schell's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2003
    Posts
    414
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What Is Up With This Pirate Poker, Up In The Hostboard ToolBar?

    Audio_by_Goodwill, maybe that's because you don't have any doubloons. Altec Best has 1,175, and bfish has 5,000! I'm posting mostly to see if I've got any.

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member Steve Schell's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2003
    Posts
    414
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What Is Up With This Pirate Poker, Up In The Hostboard ToolBar?

    Darn!

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member Panomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2006
    Posts
    1,811
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: What Is Up With This Pirate Poker, Up In The Hostboard ToolBar?

    Well I don't have any Doubloons (even tho I've donated in the past) but I see the Pirate Poker link.

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Re: What Is Up With This Pirate Poker, Up In The Hostboard ToolBar?

    Oh really? I see 5 k listed for you.

    GM
    Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.

  9. #9
    HB Super Moderator
    What Is Up With This Pirate Poker, Up In The Hostboard ToolBar?


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: What Is Up With This Pirate Poker, Up In The Hostboard ToolBar?

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Schell View Post
    Darn!
    Hey Steve I think I figured it out.Click on the Pirate Poker link open the page and once you open the page it add's 5000 doubloons to your account.

  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member Panomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2006
    Posts
    1,811
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: What Is Up With This Pirate Poker, Up In The Hostboard ToolBar?

    You are correct sir! The filthy lucre showed up after my trip to the back room. Easy way to win money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.